FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd embraces the principle of sustainable development, i.e. development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. We believe this principle is fundamental to FCS Concrete Repairs continued success and growth.
FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd is committed to pursuing industry specific best practice in environmental performance. As an international resources-based company, we acknowledge that our shareholders, employees and the community at large expect responsible environmental practice by our business.
Specifically FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Conducting our operations to minimise environmental risk and, wherever practicable, eliminate adverse environmental impacts
- Continual improvement of our environmental performance including regular review and the setting of rigorous environmental objectives and quantified targets – particularly with regards to:
- efficient use of energy (including appropriate use of alternative fuels, conservation of water minimisation and recycling of wastes prevention of pollution)
- effective use of virgin resources and supplemental material
- Open, constructive dialogue with communities surrounding our operations
- Reducing the greenhouse gas emissions from our processes and facilities
- Complying with environmental legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice relevant to the particular business as the absolute minimum requirement in each of the communities in which we operate.
- Conducting business with suppliers and contractors who have a commitment to the values and objectives contained in this environmental policy.
- Remediating our contaminated sites to standards internationally acceptable for the site purpose.