About this position
This position offers career opportunities with training to advance your knowledge in key areas of the business. Our Company are approved applicators for the major supply companies in our Industry.
You must be young and enthusiastic about learning, cooperative and a willing worker. You will receive on-the-job training from experienced Applicators and our Engineer so that over time you will have a good working knowledge of the skills required.
- preparation and application of epoxy coatings
- preparation and application of polyurethane coatings
- concrete crack injection
- concrete repair methods
- concrete cancer repair
- Polyurea coatings
- Carbon fibre structural strengthening
- Leak repairs
- Water and abrasive blasting
- Chemical grouting
- Repair of water and wastewater manholes & structures
And we’ll assist you to get the following tickets:
- White Card for General Construction Induction (an online test)
- Entry and Work in Confined Spaces Card (training is available)
- Work Safely at Heights Card (training is available)
No experience is required. You just need to be fit and healthy.
Sydney Region& project opportunities in New South Wales Regional areas.
Hours of Work
7am to 3.30pm, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday, with overtime dependant on work requirements.
Valid C class driver’s license
Applications are also welcomed from Overseas residents subject to Australian Government Visa requirements which may allow a two year Temporary Visa for Skilled workers under certain conditions.