The Management of FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd have defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality and the development and implementation of our ISO 9001: 2015 compliant Integrated Management Systems
Every staff member has the responsibility to ensure that the intentions of this policy statement are understood, applied and maintained within their own activity area
FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd is committed:
- To use the disciplines of ISO 9001:2015 to develop and maintain the processes needed to produce a level of construction and project management of a consistent standard of quality and at competitive cost satisfying all applicable requirements.
- To foster good relationships with clients by effective communications with clients and encouraging feedback as reflected by the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the Integrated Management System.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the Integrated Management System in readiness for Certification.
- To document and measure quality objectives and targets through internal audit and management reviews as reflected by the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the Integrated Management System.
- To deliver construction services in accordance with the specifications and requirements of our clients as reflected bythe requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the Integrated Management System.
- That every employee constantly aims to improve the overall quality of Company products and services in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in the Integrated Management System.
By adopting this philosophy, the clients of FCS Concrete Repairs Pty Ltd will be assured of an excellent standard of completed projects and services in accordance with specifications and contracts.
Management has the ultimate responsibility to maintain the ISO 9001:2015 compliant Integrated Management Systems and shall promote all initiatives to attain and retain Certification. The Integrated Management System is defined in documented management procedures, which provide clear standards and guidelines in all the appropriate areas of the company’s activities.
Management will regularly review the system to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.