Why do we collect information and data?
- To provide information about our services and improve them over time.
- To receive and to respond to inquiries.
- To provide specific/ personalized service to our client.
- To send you information via emails about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To mail or to call you about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To research on specific business matters that may help improve the services we offer.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
- Contact information (such as email address, mailing address, phone number)
- Your location
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
As an individual, you have the following rights in regard to the data that we collect and store:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please call the Company and speak to:
Mr Anthony Saba, Director, on 61 2 8203 4568.
How do we collect information?
Information That You Give Us: This is the information we collect directly from you from our contact forms, quote requests, promotional page, direct messages through social media pages, and responses to surveys. You decide how much information to share with us.
Offline Contacts: Contact information is obtained from tender and other correspondence received from you or your Company or from publicly available information on the internet and public information which you have posted on social media sites such as LinkedIn.
Information generated through tracking technologies such as Analytics and Customization Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on our Sites and on other sites where we post content in order to improve and optimize the way our Sites work. For example, we may use these types of Cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for. One way we do this is to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around a Site when they are using it. Analytics cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our advertising campaigns and to optimize our Sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
When Do We Share Personal Information?
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- Current and future members of FCS Concrete Repairs for services, registration, billing, and client support.
- Authorized partners and providers who perform services for us
- To legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or in investigating suspected illicit activity (including identifying those who use our services for illegal activities). We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we, in good faith, believe to be illegal.
- With others, only after obtaining your consent. If we want to share Personal Information other than as permitted or described above, we will provide you with a choice to opt in to such sharing and you may choose to instruct us not to share the information.
What Security Measures Do We Have?
We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain an appropriate level of data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. We regularly test or update our website, data centers, systems, and other assets for security vulnerabilities.
What Choices Do You Have About Your Personal Information?
When you fill in an e- form or provide your personal details on our website, you may choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or other instructions in our marketing emails. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by contacting us via email or phone.