Description: A flexible 2-part polyurethane based elastomeric concrete mixed with part 3 proprietary aggregates with excellent bond to steel & concrete, high load bearing capacity, impact, vibration, chemical, oil resistant. Trafficable within one hour of application.
Principle Uses: Suitable for repairs to ways, highways, bridges, expansion joints and for installation of new expansion joints.
Coverage/Yield: 1800 kg/m3
Condur ARP Advantages
- Flexible & do not need to destroy the surrounding concrete
- Epoxy & most other high early strength repair materials prematurely fail because they are rigid.
- Rigid repair materials installed in rigid pavement require that both the materials have similar coefficient of expansion. Most do not and as a result destroy the surrounding patch & concrete.
- Condur ARP provides a flexible patch that will deflect as surrounding concrete expands and contracts rather than destroy it.
- High compressive stress & elasticity unlike epoxies, Condur ARP can handle heavy pressure before deflecting and allows itself to return to its original state after deflection.
- High impact resistant – under bitterly cold conditions Condur ARP withstands heavy impact unlike epoxy and concrete-based materials that shatter.
- Resistant to chemicals & discolouration over time – excellent U.V. resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete.
- Greater compressive strength along with better impact resistance.
- Can be easily installed with early strength gain & flexibility.
- Can accept traffic in approx. one hour.
- Fully cured material is resistant to changes in temperature.
- Use as a pourable sealant in expansion joints.
- Withstands heavy loading.
- Resistant to chemicals & fuel oils.
Final Setting Time @25oC: Approx. 60 min.
Specific Gravity @25oC: Approx. 1.8 kg/litre
(Immediately after mixing): Self-Leveling.
Tensile Strength: > 5 MPa. ASTM D638
Elongation at Break: > 50 % ASTM D638
Shore D Hardness: Approx.55-60 (Full Cure) ASTM D2240
Impact Resistance: No crack or breaks observed. ASTM D3029
Abrasion Test: 139 Mg/1000 cycles
Compressive Strength: 7 Days @25oC 7.5 – 12 N/mm2 ASTM C579
Trafficable at 25oC: Approx. 1 hour.
Full Cure Time at 25oC: 7 Days
Adhesion Bond Strength: 3.2 N/mm2 to Concrete @ 7 Days ASTM D4541
Chemical Resistance: Dilute sulphuric acid
Dilute NaOH solution
Fuels & oils ASTM D543