Prime Flex 900 XLV polyurethane resin is a low viscosity, hydrophilic resin that reacts with water and expands to form a closed cell, watertight foam. It is typically injected under pressure to seal actively leaking joints and cracks in concrete structures, including hairline cracks. This product is independently tested and proven to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61.5 for contact with potable water.
- Injecting hairline cracks, expansion joints, wide cracks, pipe joints, or pipe penetrations
- Sealing active leaks in above- or below-grade concrete structures
- Oil-free oakum or open cell backer rod may be soaked in Prime Flex 900 XLV to create a watertight gasket
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61.5 compliant for contact with potable water
- Single-component. No catalyst or accelerators needed. Pump material straight out of the pail.
- Extremely tough and flexible. Can expand and contract parallel to the crack in varying temperatures.
- Up to 600% expansion (unconfined)
- Low viscosity will penetrate tight cracks